Massage Therapy Program in
Remington College's nine-month (1) diploma program in Massage Therapy (4) at our Honolulu, Hawaii Campus provides training that helps to prepare you for entry-level positions as a massage therapist. (2) Our massage therapy school program consists of eight learning units called modules. Once you complete the first seven modules, you'll participate in an internship at the on-campus Massage Therapy Clinic. (2) There, you'll gain practical, hands-on experience by performing massages on members of the general public.
1. Program completion times may vary based on individual performance/circumstances as well as the program selected.
2. Employment not guaranteed for students or graduates. State licensure and/or certification may be required.
3. Must meet minimum GPA requirements to qualify for externship program.
4. For Disclosures of Tuition Costs, On Time Graduation Rates, Median Loan Debt, Placement Rates and Occupational Information, go to www.remingtoncollege.edu/MT-disclosures Massage Therapy License # MAE-2809.
* Remington College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs and other school-administered programs.
At Remington College campuses, we offer a variety of educational programs.
While no reputable school can guarantee employment after graduation, our programs are designed with an emphasis on helping students to prepare for entry-level employment in various career fields.
This combination of traditional teaching methods along with practical classroom experience provides an opportunity for students to apply and practice their knowledge and skills.
Not sure which program is right for you? Remington College understands that choosing a career path can be stressful for some students. That's why we have admissions staff available to students in order to help them find an area of study that is right for them.
While you are visiting with an admission representative make sure to discuss what occupation you want to pursue. It is easy to become confused about employment opportunities related to various education programs because of all the representations you may see while navigating the internet about job opportunities you will have if you enroll in a particular educational program. We want to make sure you have our understanding of your employment options before selecting and educational program at Remington College.
Some programs that may be available in your area:
- Criminal Justice
- Culinary Arts
- Health Care
Why choose Remington College?
- Small class sizes
- Day or evening classes in select programs
- Career focused educational programs
- Financial aid available for those who qualify
- Established in 1985
The massage therapy program is offered at the following campus
- Honolulu, HI
For Disclosures of Tuition Costs, On Time Graduation Rates, Median Loan Debt, Placement Rates and Occupational Information, go to www.remingtoncollege.edu/ge-disclosures2.